Picture 1.1. Cleaning and rising the water bottles
Picture 1.2. Wipe and arrange accordingly
Picture 1.3. Group discussion
Picture 1.4. Marking the water bottles
Picture 1.5. Draw the cutting line
Picture 1.6. Marking the water bottles
Picture 1.7. Marking the water bottles
Picture 1.8. Drilling a hole onto the water bottle
Picture 1.9. Cutting out accordingly
Picture 1.10. Spraying
Picture 1.11. Spraying
Picture 1.12. Spraying
Picture 1.13. Spraying
Picture 1.14. Picture of me spraying second layer
Picture 1.15. Leave it to dry
It was very satisfying to see the outcome of the beautiful and colourful water bottles. During the process I get to learn how to work among big group of team members and having positive energy to keep us moving. After we had done spraying, we went for late lunch while waiting for the water bottles to dry.
After we came back from lunch we had our short discussion on how we could arrange according to colour and tie them up. As usual we were separate into our own task, as I was cutting the rope all according to size and others were measuring the distance of bottles before trying them. Even though it look simple but we spend a lot of time correcting the length and tying to make it firm so it will hold the weight of the plants. I even made mistake on trying incorrectly, luckily my other team members point out before I proceed. During the process, all of us were helping each other even though we had our own task to complete. Finally we completed our work by 8pm.
Picture 2.1. Bottle arrangement
Picture 2.2. Cutting rope
Picture 2.3. Discussion on the length of the rope
Picture 2.4. Tying accordingly
Picture 2.5. Working together
Picture 2.6. Arrange accordingly
After we had tie the water bottles then we arranged it all on the floor according to the colour we plan out so we can pack it separately and to avoid string tangle together. It was a tiring day as we spend whole day preparing all the water bottles. We were so excited for the day to set up all.